The comprehensive nature of this standard opens many new search capabilities. If you do not know what Unicode is, take a look at the list at the bottom of this post.
Let me show you what it is all about
A) Let’s start with something amusing in Google video search [🔫 and 🌹in]
B) The meaning of the math symbol ∑ [∑ meaning]
C) A logic formula [p → q ∧ q → r → p → r]
Here’s how to insert them in Google search
- Mac users have it easy: ctrl + cmd + space will open a window with the symbols. Drag an icon in the Omnibox Google and it’s done.
- If the symbol shows in a search result, you can drag them to the omnibox.
- Draw the symbol you have in mind on Unicode character recognition tool
- Sitemap of the official Unicode website
- List of useful symbols at Wikibooks
- Search characters of Unicode 8.0